As a licensed real estate professional, I provide much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. Real Estate Professionalsare expert negotiators and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. We can belongof the National Association of Realtors (NAR), and we must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. A professional Real Estate Agent is your best resource when buying your home.
Let Me be Your Guide
- As a knowledgeable Real Estate Agent, I can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- As a knowledgeable Real Estate Agent, I know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the wild goose chase.
- As a knowledgeable Real Estate Agent, I can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- As a knowledgeable Real Estate Agent, I know the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-qualified for a mortgage. I can also discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that suit you.
- As a knowledgeable Real Estate Agent, I am an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, places of worship, shopping, and transportation - - plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
- A knowledgeable Real Estate Agent, I am experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. I bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
And the best thing about me as your Real Estate Agent is that all this help normally wont cost you a cent. Generally, the seller pays the commission to the Buyers Agent.